- This event has passed.
Fujitsu E.D.T.T. – Middletown
November 28, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS & TEARDOWN TRAINING
In-Depth Troubleshooting for Halcyon Inverter Systems
• Teardown & rebuild of an indoor wall mount unit
• Hands-on lab which includes board level diagnostics and testing with multi meters
• Get listed and earn points on our Dealer Toolbox
• A Factory Trained and Authorized Instructor
• NATE 8 Hour credits (Must bring NATE ID # to class)
$75 fee per student.
PLEASE NOTE: Students must bring a digital multi-meter with fresh batteries to the class. Students must have completed Tech 101 or FIT Training in the past 2 years.
To register, contact JD 845-343-1456 x2306