Peerless Live-Fire Boiler Training – Halfmoon
October 18 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Live-Fire, hands-on training on oil and gas-fired boilers and high-efficiency boilers PLUS The Color of Steam and much more!
Steam Boiler Session:
• Simple “Must Do” Tips for Near Boiler Piping
• How to Size Radiator Capacity
• Troubleshooting Tips
• What is a Drop Header and Why Use It?
• Why is Piping Critical to a Steam System?
• Dos and Don’ts of a Pressuretrol
• What You Should Look for on a Steam Service Call
What we’ll work on:
• Fundamental Principles of Steam Systems—”It’s Not That Hard!”
• Finding the Most Reliable Pipe Design and Sizing
• Setting Ideal Combustion
• Sharp-shooter Tips for finding What’s Wrong
• Best Kept Secrets to Maximize Boiler Longevity
Steam Training – 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Live-Fire Training – 9:30 am 10:30 am